Friday, December 17, 2004

Gilligan's Island Survey

There is a "reality" series going on right now called the real Gilligan's Island. I haven't really watched much of it but I seem to catch every ad for it. One of the "tensions" of the series seems to be a burgeoning relationship between Mary Ann and Gilligan. A commentary from the commercial said "well, you know you always wanted Gilligan and Mary Ann to get together."

And I thought "I did?" Now I'm just not sure that's true. I don't think I ever wanted Gilligan and Mary Ann to get together. Actually, I'm pretty sure I didn't think any of them seemed to fit together as that great of a couple with exception of Mr. and Mrs. Howel, of course. If I thought about it, though, I can say with some assurance that I would have paired Mary Ann with the Professor before Gilligan. But what do you think? Which is a better couple?
Mary Ann and Gilligan or
Mary Ann and the Professor

You know my vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home