Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dave Chappelle conspiracy theory?

It happened and here's the link to read all about it. If you happened to catch the Dave Chappelle interview after his "breakdown," he did express concern that his material was crossing the minstrel show line and he did not want to do material like that. This article was either in Rolling Stone or Time, I can't remember which- but according to this article, friends did view his behavior as growing more and more paranoid. Intriguing.

Whatever the case it makes for a good tale. It is very long though so get ready to devote some time. I have been trying to get through it all day but the kids are keeping me busy. It's a page turner.:)

Update: I just finished, I think this is a set up by Dave. Some kind of a promotion for a TV special. That's my guess. Really cute, though. You can watch the trailer to the upcoming movie and see "interviews" that supposedly confirm some of the "facts" in the web reading here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home