Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Props to...

Belleville Main Street and my good friend Rick Ortiz for revitalizing Belleville downtown and taking us into the 21 century.

My personal recommendations are Big Daddy's chicken wings and fries, the Acropolis for great salad, 313 for a cool red velvet room, the Lincoln for an authentic theater experience, the Escapade for an alternative experience, the Ground Floor and the Jazz club for great beer, bands, and outdoor seating, and most of all Belleville Main Street for the influence and believing that there is something here worth saving.

The above businesses mentioned are but a few that I frequent. I, also, eat at the Pie Pantry, take my kid to B & G Music for piano lessons, buy junk at Ben Franklin and the cool little mini-mart that they own across the street, among other things. I think our little city is just gorgeous. Remember Belleville, we have to be open to diversity if we are to preserve the beautiful city that we have. I want to stop running and make this our home. I'm done preaching now-go forth and enjoy Belleville.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home